¿What is osteopathy?
It is a philosophy of live.
It is a Body wholistic approach.
Osteopathy is the science and the art of diagnosing and treating human body tissue mobility dysfunctions that lead to disorders and disturb the wellbeing. Osteopathy uses a series of manual techniques inspired by the body anatomy, physiology, and the self healing mechanisms.
It is governed by a series of principles by which we can understand the mecanismos of disease as well as the mechanisms that lead to healing.
- The body is a functional unity.
- The relationship structure governs function is bidirectional.
- The body has the innate capacity to self repair.
- Disease appears if the body looses the capacity to self regulate and self repair.
- Fluid movement is essential for health maintenance.
- The nervous system plays an essential role in connection and integration of all body functions.